Trends of Voluntary Internet Reporting in Croatia: Analysis for the Period 2005 - 2007
AbstractDuring the last decade a large number of scientific papers analyzed Internet reporting of listed companies, but research is still very limited in the emerging markets like Croatia. Therefore, this paper is aimed to analyze voluntary Internet reporting of Croatian listed companies in the period 2005-2007. The research shows that Croatian companies on average are not very transparent as measured by IFR Score. Although capital market in Croatia has been growing very strongly for the last few years there has been only limited improvement in voluntary Internet reporting. The average IFR Score measured on the sample of 55 companies has slightly risen during the period of analysis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia in its journal Interdisciplinary Management Research.
Volume (Year): 5 (2009)
Issue (Month): ()
voluntary reporting; Internet; Croatia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreceny, Roger & Gray, Glen L. & Rahman, Asheq, 2002. "The determinants of Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 371-394.
- Geerings, J. & Bollen, L.H.H. & Hassink, H.F.D., 2003. "Investor relations on the Internet: a survey of the Euronext zone," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15295, Maastricht University.
- J. Geerings & L. H. H. Bollen & H. F. D. Hassink, 2003. "Investor relations on the Internet: a survey of the Euronext zone," European Accounting Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 567-579.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Branko Matic, PhD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.