Agricultural Insurance In Romania
AbstractProduction risks, meaning weather and climate related risks, affecting agricultural activities could be managed through agricultural insurance. First, the paper presents the specific production risk in agriculture and the tools that are used to manage it
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 3 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
risk; insurance; agriculture; catastrophe; climate;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skees, Jerry R. & Barnett, Barry J. & Hartell, Jason G., 2006. "Innovations in Government Responses to Catastrophic Risk Sharing for Agriculture in Developing Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25548, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.