Demo-Social Determinants Of European Consumer Behaviour
AbstractThe components of demo-social macroeconomic level but especially in the continental context were decisive action on both exponents of the supply and the demand; the businessman need to know features, character and effects of these variables on the functionality they produce while the European market and national. From the range of the demo-social components, I referred to the social classes, the reference groups, the area of residence, taking into consideration reality that these components carries on business in general, particularly on the consumer, a long-term determination so, their knowledge as fair provides managers can develop policies and strategies consistent with these conditions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
demographic-social determinants; social class; reference groups; family; residence environment; inter-variable correlations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.