La crise actuelle des marches financiers : l’impact au niveau Europeen
AbstractThe causes of 2007’s financial perturbations and mainly of the subprime crisis are well known at the beginning of 2008. Nevertheless, the specialists pay little attention to capital markets global crisis and to its consequences. In this study, we demonstrate that we are already in the middle of this crisis and that all financial markets, and in particular the European financial markets, have been affected. The impact of the crisis upon European countries is different highlighting the fact that the financial markets integration process is far from being completed. The effects of this crisis on the real economy are less obvious at present at European level, but the economic growth forecasts became pessimistic. The financial crisis consequences in respect of the real economy will depend on the recovery capacity of the United States economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
financial markets integration; global financial crisis; subprime crisis; stock prices;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudiu Tiberiu ALBULESCU, 2008. "The Spread Of The Capital Marketss Global Crisis: Does The Countries Industrial Profile Matter?," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(4(6)_Wint).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.