Sovereign Investment Funds and the International Competitiveness Through Outsourcing in Emerging Countries [Fondurile suverane de investiţii şi competitivitatea internaţională prin outsourcing în ţări emergente]
AbstractAt global economy level, changes occurred, consisting of transferring production abroad, due to the comparative advantages of moving production in China or in other developing countries, which converge in cost reduction at production level, and, implicitly, in price advantages. The arena of international competitiveness changed for ever, at the same time with�the propensity to�outsourcing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2013.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
financial crisis; globalization; international competitiveness; outsourcing; economic growth; sovereign investment funds; world economy; emerging powers; world order;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.