Scientific Research in Grace and Prophetic Knowledge. An Application for Economics [Cercetarea ştiinţifică în har şi cunoaşterea profetică. O aplicaţie pe cazul ştiinţei economice]
AbstractThe present study aims, within the mainframe of the Patristic teaching on the link between the acquiring of knowledge by means of scientific reasoning and that by religious belief, to emphasize the epistemological need for and use of the “scientific knowledge assisted by grace” and then to shed light on the even greater epistemological need for and use of “prophetic knowledge”.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2013.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Patristic tradition; scientific knowledge assisted by grace; prophetic knowledge; economic theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.