Rolul sinergic al reţelelor colaborative
AbstractMultiple effects are generated by collaborative networks, at different complexity level. Collaboration across networks generates synergies through interactions between organizations. By synergies, organizations capitalize and develop their individual potentials and capabilities and most important generate the emergence of mutual potential and capabilities through collaboration.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2012.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
collaborative networks; synergies; interactions; organizations; competitiveness;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.