Criza şi redefinirea rolului băncilor centrale
AbstractCentral banks are at the epicenter of the current crisis. Accused of�starting the crisis or, conversely, praised for having worked to overcome it, central banks need to draw conclusions stemming from the global crisis and to undertake necessary reforms. At present, when the crisis appears to be complete and a new era of growth seems to commence, central banks face a certain number of problems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
central bank; economic cycle; credit; crisis; currency; monetary policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations and International Political Economy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.