Criza datoriilor suverane din Europa în 2010
AbstractAt the beginning of 2010 the prospects for sovereign debt crisis threatened many European nations, including the EU member states – Greece, Spain, Portugal. This generated the appearance of a lack of trust as well as the increase of the risk premiums for treasury bonds issued by the governments of these countries, as well as the increase of CDS prices on the German markets.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
budgetary deficit; public debt; EU member states; sovereign crisis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O23 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.