Individualismul metodologic: principiu esenţial în cunoaşterea ştiinţifică a realităţii sociale
AbstractThis article tries to make evident the fact that the scientific endeavour of “macro”-behaviouristic-empiricist paradigms does not have a real basis because it is not grounded on the ultimate principle of society: human action. The emphasis of this article is on the perspective that the most systematic theory of the MI was formulated in the Austrian School of Economics tradition.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
praxeology; methodological apriorism; methodological dualism; methodological individualism; methodological realism; historical comprehension; ideal types; realism; human nature;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.