De ce trebuie să ţinem cont când reformăm economia mondială
AbstractThere is frequent talk nowadays on the chances to use the “opportunity” that the present crisis has given to us, in order to, at least try to, reform the world economy. The current crisis seems to show us that it is of an imperious nature not only the need to reform the global regulatory and supervisory framework, but equally the need to reform the global monetary system anchored in the US dollar.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
world economy; global currencies; central banking; monetary policy; economic and financial crisis; regulation reform;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isac BORS, 2011. "The Issue of the Financial Regulations and the Crisis – Romanian Case," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 326-330.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.