Despre rolul stimulentelor în producerea, explicarea şi rezolvarea crizei economice
AbstractThe crisis shows a lack of coordination among entrepreneurial plans. The current crisis was possible due to the existing institutional framework introduced perverse incentives. They refer not only to specific State measures that have externalized the real cost of certain business activities, making them artificially profitable, but also to the monetary policy, itself a source of moral hazard.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
incentives; investment; saving preferences; inter-temporal coordination;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.