Return to Common Sense Is Needed
AbstractI have written these words at a time of a deepening financial crisis which is ricocheting worldwide and causing tremendous anguish and tremors, a spreading economic downturn. It is also not a long while after the European Parliament passed a report which I worked out together with a Dutch colleague, Ieke van de Burg, in which we argue in favour of an overhaul of the regulatory and supervision frameworks of financial markets in the EU.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
financial crisis; free markets; regulatory and supervision frameworks;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.