‹‹Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité››: reflecţii asupra schimbărilor care au urmat căderii comunismului
AbstractThe above motto does not, of course, cover all the fundamental values. Two closely associated ones are clearly missing: growth and material welfare. Other analysts of the post-socialist transition have examined their realization (see, e.g., EBRD 2008 and 2009.) Permit me to leave these extremely important issues to other studies and focus my attention on the three fundamental values in the title of my paper.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 01/2010.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
liberty; equality; solidarity; economic growth; material welfare; transition;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.