Elemente de epistemologie economică din perspectiva Şcolii Austriece
AbstractWere we to resume the most general methodological principle of the Austrian School it would be truth seeking. Without such an orientation the scientific enterprise (and much more than that) becomes meaningless qua scientific endeavor.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 03/2009.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
economic methodology; realism; methodological individualism; methodological dualism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.