Atractivitatea României ca ţară de destinaţie pentru relocalizarea serviciilor în plan global
AbstractIn a globalizing world, defined by fierce, ever increasing competition, the relocation of services became not simply necessary, but vital for companies and imperative for further fostering their competitiveness.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2007.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
services relocation; location index;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florina Bran, 2014. "Governance and Investment in the Valuation of Natural Resources," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 4(1), pages 5, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.