Competitivitate. Un drum lung pentru a prinde Europa din urmă
AbstractOur efforts of adjusting the political, economic, social and legislative systems emerged into a buoyant and dynamic economic environment after 2000.�
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 02/2007.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
integration ; competitiveness; productivity; public policy-making; absorption of EU funds;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.