Cursul de schimb ca indicator de competitivitate
AbstractThe present paper is focus on competitivity issues using as a measure real exchange and real effective exchange rate computed regarding the single market (using the exchange rate of the Leu regarding the US dollar and the exchange rate of the Leu regarding the Euro) and regarding the most important Romanian trade partners.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica in its journal Revista OEconomica 04/2005.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
exchange rate; Competitivity;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Pelinescu & Marioara Iordan & Mihaela-Nona Chilian, 2012. "Competitiveness Of The Romanian Economy From European Perspective," New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011), ROMANIAN ACADEMY – INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FORECASTING & "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 86-104, January.
- Pelinescu, Elena & Caraiani, Petre, 2006. "Estimating the Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) by Using the Unit Labor Cost (ULC) in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(4), pages 5-22, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Octavian Jora to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.