Packaging Taxes and Recycling Incentives: The German Green Dot Program
AbstractReport on Germany's Green Dot Program, designed to reduce waste by forcing manufacturers to recover packaging and discarded durable goods. Includes fee schedules, reclamation efforts, results since January 1993, and comments on recycling in other nations
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by National Tax Association in its journal National Tax Journal.
Volume (Year): 47 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (September Citation: 47 National Tax Journal 689-701 (September 1994))
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. R. Mathews, 2001. "Some thoughts on social and environmental accounting education," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 335-352.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Fraser, Iain, 1998. "The economics of household waste management: a review," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- Marco Runkel, 2003. "Product Durability and Extended Producer Responsibility in Solid Waste Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(2), pages 161-182, February.
- Don Fullerton & Wenbo Wu, 1996.
"Policies for Green Design,"
NBER Working Papers
5594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 1999.
"Product Design and efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment,"
76-99, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger, 2001. "Product Design and Efficient Management of Recycling and Waste Treatment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 109-134, January.
- Klaus Conrad, 1999. "Resource and Waste Taxation in the Theory of the Firm with Recycling Activities," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, September.
- Guide, V. Daniel R. & Kraus, Mark E. & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1997. "Scheduling policies for remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 187-204, January.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1997. "A Theory of Production with Waste and Recycling," Discussion Papers 550, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charmaine Wright).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.