The Effects of Taxes and Rates of Return on Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Some Econometric Comments
AbstractAttempts to adjust for the presence of autocorrelation using an alternative estimator.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by National Tax Association in its journal National Tax Journal.
Volume (Year): 42 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes & Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 2007.
"Do tax sparing agreements contribute to the attraction of FDI in developing countries?,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 543-562, October.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes & Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 2004. "Do tax sparing agreements contribute to the attraction of FDI in developing countries ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla04047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Albert Wijeweera & Don Clark, 2006. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: Time Series Evidence from the US," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 135-143.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research,"
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
588, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 673-93, November.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 3, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel, 2003. "The Impact of Corporate Taxation on the Location of Capital: A Review," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 275-292, September.
- Azémar, Céline & Delios, Andrew, 2008. "Tax competition and FDI: The special case of developing countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 85-108, March.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2005108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2005. "Explaining the Variation in Empirical Estimates of Tax Elasticities of Foreign Direct Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 05-108/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shah, Anwar & Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Tax sensitivity of foreign direct investment : an empirical assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 434, The World Bank.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2006. "What a difference does it make? Understanding the empirical literature on taxation and international capital flows," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 261, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "The Impact of Taxation on the Location of Capital, Firms and Profit: a Survey of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0702, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charmaine Wright).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.