Tax Methods Of Property Management As An Instrument Of Property Relations In Agriculture Of Ukraine
AbstractThe article describes the tax methods of management of real estate from the standpoint of implementation of property relations in the agriculture of Ukraine. There are analyzed the features of the tax administration for real estate in agriculture.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by (Socionet) & (EDIRIC) & (REPEC) & Institutul National de Cercetari Economice in its journal ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://socionet.ru/
Web page: http://edirc.repec.org/
Web page: http://repec.org/
Phone: +373 022 50 11 30
Fax: +373 022 74 37 94
Web page: http://ince.md/ro/complexul-editorial/publicacii-periodice/reviste-tiinifice/economie-si-sociologie/
tax; taxation; real estate; property management; property and agriculture.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Сильвия Горчяг).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.