Industrial Output in the USSR and Russia, 1861—2012
AbstractPart I. Reconstruction of Basic Time-series The trajectory of the industrial output of the Russian empire/the USSR/ the Russian Federation for more than 150 years has been carefully investigated through official statistics as well as dozens of alternative estimates made by Russian and foreign experts. Alternative estimates are compared with official data and the usefulness and credibility of the latter are determined. Official figures for Russian industrial production for 1941—1945 as well as the time-series for 1887—1926 as constructed by V. Varzar have been retrieved from the archives and are being introduced here for the first time.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 6 (2013)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
Other versions of this item:
- S. Smirnov., 2013. "Industrial Output in the USSR and Russia, 1861—2012," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.