Institutional Foundations for the Organization of the Real Economy
AbstractThe article studies theoretical and methodological foundations for the organization of the real economy. It analyzes the forms of market coordination in the real sector — the price mechanism and the hierarchy. The article studies the extent to which the organizational institutions of an advanced market economy are comparable to the organization of the real sector of the Russian economy formed during the last two decades. The most important aspects of the research are the factors of the evolution of the major element of the Russian economy under the market transformation, as well as specific characteristics of corporate governance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 11 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
institutional analysis; organization of the real economy; forms of market coordination; firm; transaction costs; vertical integration; contractual nature of a firm; corporate governance.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.