Institutional Matrix for Russia’s Modernization
AbstractThis article analyzes the formation of the Russian institutional matrix with regard to its previous development, but in line with the laws of economic evolution. The structure and development of an razdatok-type institutional matrix on three institutional cycles is considered. It is shown that in transformation phases the market institutional matrix masking the quasi-market is used. The author concludes that system crises could be overcome due to the mutual substitution of the two types of institutional matrices, and the cyclic path of Russia’s development became a consequence of that. The paper claims that the current institutional matrix will provide transition to a new level of high-quality growth only in case of synthesis of market and razdatok mechanisms.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 8 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
market; razdatok; institutional matrix; modernization; quasi-market; razdatok economy; transformation; institutional cycles.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.