Human Capital in the European Union: Public and Supranational Context
AbstractThe article examines the process of shaping and employment of human capital as a key factor in modern economic development. The interconnection between human capital and economic growth in the European countries is analyzed, as well as the role of human capital for realization of the Strategy "Europe 2020". The significance of European experience for managing human capital in Russia is reviewed.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 8 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
human capital; social capital; economic growth; role of the state; education; competitiveness.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.