Russia’s Modernization and High Technology Clusters in the Sphere of Nanotechnologies
AbstractNanotechnology clusters found in Russia are studied. The overview of innovation regional programs is presented. It is shown that institutionally Russian regions are not ready for modern technologies implementation. The main ideas of regional experts on perspectives and tendencies in nanotechnology are reviewed. The mathematical model that describes the dynamics of innovative clusters is presented. Its application in some cases in regard to nanotechnology is shown. The issue of deliberate changes in society development (that is equivalent to changes of model parameters) by appropriate measures is discussed.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 7 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
innovations; nanotechnologies; high technology clusters; Russian regions.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.