Growing Russian Economy against Growing External Tension
AbstractConditions and features of the Russian economy development in 2011 are considered in the article. Having caused unprecedented outflow of the capital abroad, rising tension and turbulence on the world financial and stock markets have not broken off recovery of the Russian economy. Crisis recession was overcome. Record-breaking low inflation, rapid credit restoration and active government adjustment neutralized negative effects of the external tension and supported economic growth, having encouraged consumer and investment demand.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
investment; production; inflation; monetary policy; current account and capital movements; portfolio choice and investment decisions; international financial markets.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.