Scientific Testament of Ya. A. Kronrod
Abstract(to the Centenary of His Birth) The article is devoted to the memory of a prominent Soviet economist Ya. Kronrod. His views on the drawbacks of the Marxist doctrine of social development are presented. The reconstruction of Kronrod’s reflections on the fates of the socialist idea, democracy and civil society allows to better understand social processes in present-day Russia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
Ya. A. Kronrod; socialism; democracy; civil society.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.