Post-Crisis Development: Regional Aspects
AbstractThe article deals with post-crisis development in Russian regions. Dynamics of regional output, investments and employment in 2008—2011 was determined by objective factors (economic specialization, level of development and location) and specific government policy measures. The impact of objective factors was stronger for the most regions, and competitive regions overcame the crisis easier. For a number of underdeveloped territories federal aid again turned out to be the safety cushion. Top-priority government projects played the same role for some regions. The crisis hasn’t affected their development as much as it could have.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 4 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.