Economic Effects of 20042009 Tax Reforms: Retrospective Analysis
AbstractThe article determines, describes and analyzes phases of tax reforms in Russia. We estimate macroeconomic and fiscal effects of various tax policies held during the second and third phases of tax reforms. The necessity of providing a balanced budget system, as well as complex assessment of effects of tax policy changes for the development of the Russian economy is noted.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal VOPROSY ECONOMIKI.
Volume (Year): 2 (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
tax reforms; macroeconomic effects; tax burden; VAT; social insurance assignments.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.