Demand for Law in the Sphere of Corporate Governance: Evolution of Economic Actors' Strategies
AbstractThe paper defines major groups of influential private and public actors involved in corporate governance processes in Russia. Their main incentives and interests as well as the evolution of their relations to corporate law are analyzed. On this base opportunities of applied analysis of the demand for law in the sphere of corporate governance are discussed.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vernikov , Andrei V., 2007. "Russia's banking sector transition: Where to?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2007. "Corporate governance and control in Russian banks," MPRA Paper 10028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.