Results and financial situation of firms in 2011
AbstractThe article looks at the financial situation of non-financial corporations in Belgium over the period from 1 January to 31 December 2011. After briefly describing the methodology and the population studied, it presents an extrapolation of the main operating result items for 2011. It then goes on to assess the financial situation of companies as regards profitability and solvency. The article also breaks down the sectoral contributions to value added growth in each of the country’s three Regions. The last section presents an analysis of companies’ inventories.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by National Bank of Belgium in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): III (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, B-1000 Bruxelles
Phone: (+ 32) (0) 2 221 25 34
Fax: (+ 32) (0) 2 221 31 62
Web page: http://www.nbb.be/
More information through EDIRC
firms’ results; financial structure; sectoral analysis; regional analysis; inventories;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.