Un margine di arbitraggio non sfruttato sulla Rendita Italiana a Parigi?
AbstractThis paper assess the freedom of capital movements between France and Italy in the late 19 century looking at the market for the most important Italian bond, the Rendita Italiana. Taking into account long time series of Rendita prices both in France and in Italy the paper looks at the possibility of a possible arbitrage profit. The absence of any arbitrage profit (except for short periods of time) makes the author conclude on the capital mobility between the two markets
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Società editrice il Mulino in its journal Rivista di storia economica.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2002.
"Un margine di arbitraggio non sfruttato sulla Rendita Italiana a Parigi ?
[An Unexploited Arbitrage Margin on the Italian Rendita in Paris?]," MPRA Paper 10778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giuseppe Tattara & or consequences), 2002.
"Paper Money but a Gold Debt. Italy in the Gold Standard,"
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2003. "Paper money but a gold debt: Italy on the gold standard," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 122-142, April.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & volpe, mario, 1997. "Italy, the fiscal dominance model, and the gold standard age," MPRA Paper 37155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2000. "Was Italy ever on gold?," MPRA Paper 37160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.