An index of monotonicity and its estimation: a step beyond econometric applications of the Gini index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXIII (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Bibliographic portrait of the Gini concentration ratio," Econometrics 0511004, EconWPA.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1971. "A General Definition of the Lorenz Curve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-39, November.
- Davydov, Youri & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2002. "Convergence of generalized Lorenz curves based on stationary ergodic random sequences with deterministic noise," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 329-340, October.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "A fresh look at the topical interest of the Gini concentration ratio," Econometrics 0511005, EconWPA.
- M. Grazia Pittau & Shlomo Yitzhaki & Roberto Zelli, 2011. "The make-up of a regression coefficient: An application to gender," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2011/3, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2008.
"Improving point and interval estimates of monotone functions by rearrangement,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP17/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- V. Chernozhukov & I. Fernández-Val & A. Galichon, 2009. "Improving point and interval estimators of monotone functions by rearrangement," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 559-575.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.