Dual generalized order statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome in its journal Metron.
Volume (Year): LXI (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, J. S., 1997. "Sharp bounds for the expected value of order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 105-107, April.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, E. & Kamps, U., 2001. "Bounds for means and variances of progressive type II censored order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Barakat, H.M. & El-Adll, Magdy E., 2009. "Asymptotic theory of extreme dual generalized order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1252-1259, May.
- Vuong, Q.N. & Bedbur, S. & Kamps, U., 2013. "Distances between models of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 24-36.
- Burkschat, M., 2009. "Multivariate dependence of spacings of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1093-1106, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.