Areas of social and economic policy in the food of the region (on materials of the Perm region)
AbstractThe paper was identified the major trends in food consumption population of Perm area; was determined by socio-economic importance of providing social assistance to poor food categories of the population.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal Marketing MBA.Marketing management firms..
Volume (Year): 4 (2011)
Issue (Month): (November)
: rational norms of consumption of staple food; marketing; social; food aid; per capita consumption of food; affordability; ðàöèîíàëüíûå íîðìû ïîòðåáëåíèÿ îñíîâíûõ âèäîâ ïðîäîâîëüñòâèÿ; ñîöèàëüíàÿ ïðîäîâîëüñòâåííàÿ ïîìîùü; ñðåäíåäóøåâîå ïîòðåáëåíèå ïðîäóêòîâ ïèòàíèÿ; ýêîíîìè÷åñêàÿ äîñòóïíîñòü.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.