Characterization and analysis of internal and external environment of the company MGDL (brand Fly) in Russia
AbstractThe question of compliance with environmental conditions and opportunities for the company's organizational structure and strategy of the present article. The submissions are some data about the dynamics of the mobile phone market in Russia. The main trends of its development and basic consumer tastes. Major distributors and competitors MGDL. The structure and characteristics of MGDL and its position in the market. (SWOT analysis). Made some suggestions for the future development of the company MGDL.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal Marketing MBA.Marketing management firms..
Volume (Year): 4 (2011)
Issue (Month): (November)
mobile phones; smart phones; the Russian market; MGDL; marketing; SWOT; ìîáèëüíûå òåëåôîíû; ñìàðòôîíû; ðûíîê Ðîññèè; ìàðêåòèíã;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sidorchuk, Roman, 2011. "Relationship marketing and life-cycle of small enterprise (SME)," Annals of marketing-mba, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), vol. 3, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.