Relationship marketing and life-cycle of small enterprise (SME)
AbstractThe article investigates the hypothesis about the connection between marketing and life cycle enterprise of a small business (SME). Some results of studies of small enterprises in the Russian Federation: Moscow and St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Sverdlovsk, Tomsk and Chelyabinsk regions and in the Krasnodar region. Some results of analysis demonstrate the link between marketing and life-cycle of small businesses (SME).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal Marketing MBA. Marketing management firms..
Volume (Year): 3 (2011)
Issue (Month): (May)
Distribution channels; channel management; marketing channels; meat industry; meat gastronomy; small business; development of retail formats; "reset" the distribution channels; Êàíàëû ðàñïðåäåëåíèÿ ïðîäóêöèè; óïðàâëåíèå êàíàëàìè; ìàðêåòèíãîâûå êàíàëû; ìÿñíàÿ èíäóñòðèÿ; ìÿñíàÿ ãàñòðîíîìèÿ; ìàëûé áèçíåñ; ðàçâèòèå ôîðìàòîâ ðîçíè÷íîé òîðãîâëè; «ïåðåçàãðóçêà» êàíàëîâ ðàñïðåäåëåíèÿ.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- O29 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suleymanova, Elena, 2011. "Characterization and analysis of internal and external environment of the company MGDL (brand Fly) in Russia," Annals of marketing-mba, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), vol. 4, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.