Marketing channels and control the distribution of products in the meat industry
AbstractThe article deals with the formation of distribution channels in the meat industry. Question of finding channels. Awareness of the problem-added customer value in the channel. The task of shaping the company's own distribution channel products. The procedure of forming a channel of distribution. The main problem in forming their own distribution channel. Prospects of development of different channels
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal Marketing MBA. Marketing management firms..
Volume (Year): 2 (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
Distribution channels; channel management; marketing channels; meat industry; meat gastronomy; small business; development of retail formats; "reset" the distribution channels; Êàíàëû ðàñïðåäåëåíèÿ ïðîäóêöèè; óïðàâëåíèå êàíàëàìè; ìàðêåòèíãîâûå êàíàëû; ìÿñíàÿ èíäóñòðèÿ; ìÿñíàÿ ãàñòðîíîìèÿ; ìàëûé áèçíåñ; ðàçâèòèå ôîðìàòîâ ðîçíè÷íîé òîðãîâëè; «ïåðåçàãðóçêà» êàíàëîâ ðàñïðåäåëåíèÿ.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.