Features and market prospects for meat market
AbstractMeat - one of the traditional food of almost all nations. In history there are cases where its absence in the diet of most people led to social unrest. In Russia, the market share of meat is 26%. We can assume that, while maintaining a high rate of development of Russia's economy and consequently the growth of household income will increase consumption of meat and meat products up to the level of consumption of the European countriese qual to 70-90 kg per year. This creates a near decade of good prospects for the market of meat and meat products in Russia. Question from what sources, domestic or imported, will be covered is demand for meat and meat products remains open.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal On-line Journal Marketing management firms. Marketing MBA.
Volume (Year): 0 (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
agricultural economics; meat market; wholesale market; Milagro M; market size; wholesale market of sausages; meat market of Russia; wholesale market of delicacies; market of meat products in the Moscow region; market research; expert method; marketing in Russian;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.