At the Moscow market of frozen vegetables and fruits need new strategies
AbstractFrozen fruits and vegetables, in the form as we are accustomed to see them, are in Russia is relatively short history. The main goal of our marketing research is to obtain an overview of the status of the Moscow market of frozen vegetables and fruits by the end of 2000 and early 2001. The study is based on the conduct of unstructured interviews with managers, leading managers and owners of wholesale companies and industries engaged in wholesale and retail trade in frozen fruits and vegetables in the Moscow region. Also used statistical data and related studies conducted by "Milagro M". The article presents some of the results: the structure of the market by product and brand, consumption patterns, market size. Based on the analysis of the results has been suggested. that the market capacity will grow for a long time, but to compete manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers, companies need to develop new sales channels, develop and apply new strategies to retain and expand the market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal On-line Journal Marketing management firms. Marketing MBA.
Volume (Year): 0 (2010)
Issue (Month): ()
agricultural economics; meat market; strategies; wholesale market; frozen foods; market structure; marketing; marketing research; Moscow Region; Russia; frozen vegetables; frozen fruits; Milagro M; market size;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.