Moscow wholesale market meat delicacies and sausages in late 1999 and early 2000
AbstractThe main goal of our marketing research is to obtain an overview of the status of the Moscow wholesale market meat delicacies and sausages at the end of 2000. The study was laid expert method, which includes: choice of the form the survey of experts, the definition of the structure and strength of the expert group, the development of survey methodology, survey, list of problems. By the expert survey involved managers and specialists, who know how deeply the problem of organization as a whole, and marketing problems. Were also used statistical data and results of other studies "Milagro M". According to Goskomstat Russia the consumption of meat and meat products in terms of meat in 2000 continued to decline to the level of 42-44 kg per year. However, despite the reduction in their consumption of meat and meat products still occupy a significant place in household consumption. This can be seen from the chart below. These study results make it possible, by analyzing pre-New Year demand for meat delicacies and sausages, we can forecast sales for 2001, suggesting an increase in sales compared with the beginning of 2000 to early 2001, approximately 30 - 40%, while maintaining the current rate of increase household income.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult) in its journal On-line Journal Marketing management firms. Marketing MBA.
Volume (Year): 0 (2010)
Issue (Month): 0 (February)
agricultural economics; meat market; wholesale meat market; wholesale market of sausages; meat market of Russia; wholesale market of delicacies; market of meat products in the Moscow region; market research; expert method; «Milagro M»; marketing in Russian;
Other versions of this item:
- Sidorchuk, Roman, 2010. "Moscow wholesale market meat delicacies and sausages in late 1999 and early 2000," Annals of marketing-mba, Department of Marketing, Marketing MBA (RSconsult), vol. 0, January.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sidorchuk, Roman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.