Does Policy Affect Growth?
AbstractNew growth theory is mainly concerned with the question of how the government can accelerate growth with suitable policies. This paper is concerned with the question of whether the government can influence the economy's long-run economic growth rate or not. The answer is probably no.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen in its journal FinanzArchiv.
Volume (Year): 56 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mohr.de/fa
Postal: Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co. KG, P.O.Box 2040, 72010 Tübingen, Germany
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeng, Jinli, 2003.
"Reexamining the interaction between innovation and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 541-560, December.
- Jinli Zeng, 2002. "Reexamining the Interaction between Innovation and Capital Accumulation," Departmental Working Papers wp0203, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2006.
"Employment- and growth effects of tax reforms,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 909-925, December.
- Birk, Angela & Michaelis, Jochen, 2004. "Employment- and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 29, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004. "Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," HWWA Discussion Papers 283, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2003. "Trade Policy and its Impact On Economic Growth: The Chilean Experience in the Period of 1960 to 1998," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2002. "On the Effectiveness of Growth-Enhancing Policies in a Model of Growth Without Scale Effects," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 339-346, 08.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2000. "Was there endogenous growth in Chile (1960 - 1998)? A test of the AK-model," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 7, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.