Russian Holding Groups: New Empirical Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Problems of Economic Transition.
Volume (Year): 50 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=106047
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luc Moers, 2000.
"Determinants of Enterprise restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-026/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luc Moers, 2000. "Determinants of Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 307-335.
- А. Radygin, 2001. "Ownership and Integration Processes in the Corporate Sector (Some New Tendencies)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Sergei Guriev & Andrei Rachinsky, 2005. "The Role of Oligarchs in Russian Capitalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 131-150, Winter.
- T. Dolgopyatova, 2001. "Models and Mechanisms of Corporate Control in the Russian Industry (Some Empirical Evidence)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Andrei Shumilov & Natalya Volchkova, 2004. "Russian business groups: substitutes for missing institutions?," Working Papers w0050, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Jürgen Wandel, 2011. "Business groups and competition in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Russian “agroholdings”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 403-450, December.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & John van Reenen & Toby Wolfe, 2011. "Economic transition, firm organisation and internal control: determinants of audit structure in Russian firms," Working Papers 126, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.