Migration and Remittances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Problems of Economic Transition.
Volume (Year): 48 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=106047
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Görlich, Dennis & Trebesch, Christoph, 2008.
"Seasonal migration and networks : evidence on Moldova's labour exodus,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
4282, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dennis Görlich & Christoph Trebesch, 2008. "Seasonal Migration and Networks—Evidence on Moldova’s Labour Exodus," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 107-133, April.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara, 2009.
"Temporary Labour Migration and Welfare at the New European Fringe: A Comparison of Five Eastern European Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz, 2009. "Temporary Labour Migration and Welfare at the New European Fringe : A Comparison of Five Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 273, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Robert Poppe, 2007. "The Matching Approach on Expenditure Patterns of Migrant Households: Evidence from Moldova," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 444, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.