Kaldor's Laws in Retrospect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003.
"Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000),"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Oliveira, Francisco H.P. & Jayme, Frederico Jr. & Lemos, Mauro B., 2006. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: An empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2001. "Effective Demand and Growth: An Analysis of the Alternative Closures of Keynesian Models," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2001-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2005.
"Estimating Potential Output : a Survey of the Alternative Methods and their Applications to Brazil,"
1092, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nelson H Barbosa-Filho, 2005. "Estimating potential output: a survey of the alternative methods and their applications to Brazil," Macroeconomics 0503003, EconWPA.
- Álvaro Martín Moreno Rivas, 2008. "Las leyes del desarrollo económico endógeno de Kaldor: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 129-147, January-J.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialization, employment and poverty," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 443-451.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.