Kaldor's Laws in Retrospect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2005.
"Estimating Potential Output : a Survey of the Alternative Methods and their Applications to Brazil,"
1092, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nelson H Barbosa-Filho, 2005. "Estimating potential output: a survey of the alternative methods and their applications to Brazil," Macroeconomics 0503003, EconWPA.
- Oliveira, Francisco H.P. & Jayme, Frederico Jr. & Lemos, Mauro B., 2006.
"Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: An empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000),"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Álvaro Martín Moreno Rivas, 2008. "Las leyes del desarrollo económico endógeno de Kaldor: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 129-147, January-J.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 443-451.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012.
"Industrialization, employment and poverty,"
MERIT Working Papers
081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.