Kaldor's Laws in Retrospect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialization, employment and poverty," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 443-451.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2001. "Effective Demand and Growth: An Analysis of the Alternative Closures of Keynesian Models," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2001-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Oliveira, Francisco H.P. & Jayme, Frederico Jr. & Lemos, Mauro B., 2006.
"Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: An empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000),"
World Development, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Francisco Horácio P. Oliveira & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Mauro B. Lemos, 2003. "Increasing returns to scale and international diffusion of technology: an empirical study for Brazil (1976-2000)," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td211, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Codrina Rada, 2007. "A growth model for a two-sector economy with endogenous productivity," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 44, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2005.
"Estimating Potential Output : a Survey of the Alternative Methods and their Applications to Brazil,"
Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA
1092, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nelson H Barbosa-Filho, 2005. "Estimating potential output: a survey of the alternative methods and their applications to Brazil," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0503003, EconWPA.
- Álvaro Martín Moreno Rivas, 2008. "Las leyes del desarrollo económico endógeno de Kaldor: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 129-147, January-J.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.