A Post Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2012.
"Material needs and aggregate demand,"
39960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Material needs and aggregate demand," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-26.
- Wolfgang Fellner & Roman Seidl, 2012. "The Relative Importance of Time and Money for Consumer Behavior and Prosperity," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_08, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Stephen Dunn, 2006. "Prolegomena to a Post Keynesian health economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(3), pages 273-299.
- Till van Treeck, 2008. "The political economy debate on ‘financialisation’ – a macroeconomic perspective," IMK Working Paper 01-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jordan Melmiès, 2013. "Industrial Seigniorage, the Other Face of Competition," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2013. "Consumption as a Social Process within Social Provisioning and Capitalism: Implications for Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 51516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.