Technology and Financial Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gur, Nurullah, 2012. "Government ownership of banks, job creation opportunities and employment growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 509-512.
- Ilyina, Anna & Samaniego, Roberto, 2012. "Structural change and financing constraints," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 166-179.
- Roberto Samaniego, 2013. "Stages of Diversification and Industry Productivity Differences," 2013 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Venturini, Francesco, 2012.
"Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian growth theories: An empirical assessment of R&D races,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1530-1545.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian Growth Theories: an empirical assessment of R&D races," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 94/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano, 2014. "Access to finance, product innovation and middle-income traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6767, The World Bank.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and intellectual property rights," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-63.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.