Free Bank Failures: Risky Bonds versus Undiversified Portfolios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ager, Philipp & Spargoli, Fabrizio, 2013.
"Bank Deregulation, Competition and Economic Growth: The US Free Banking Experience,"
49269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Ager & Fabrizio Spargoli, 2013. "Bank Deregulation, Competition and Economic Growth: The US Free Banking Experience," Working Papers 0050, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012.
"Shadow banking: a review of the literature,"
580, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matthew Jaremski & Peter L. Rousseau, 2012.
"Banks, Free Banks, and U.S. Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
18021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Jaremski & Peter Rousseau, 2012. "Banks, free banks, and U.S. economic growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers vuecon-12-00012, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Atack & Matthew S. Jaremski & Peter L. Rousseau, 2013. "Did Railroads Make Antebellum U.S. Banks More Sound? Linking Rail Locations with Bank Balance Sheets and Survival Rates," NBER Chapters, in: Enterprising America: Business, Banks, and Credit Markets in Historical Perspective National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2013. "Politics on the road to the U.S. monetary union," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.