How Important Is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy? A Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 40 (2008)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Fragetta & Giovanni Melina, 2013.
"Identification of monetary policy in SVAR models: a data-oriented perspective,"
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 831-844, October.
- Matteo Fragetta & Giovanni Melina, 2011. "Identification of Monetary Policy in SVAR Models: A Data-Oriented Perspective," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0811, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2009. "Indeterminancy from inflation forecast targeting : problem or pseudo-problem?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 25-51.
- Rubens Penha Cysne & David Turchick, 2010.
"Money Supply and Capital Accumulation on the Transition Path Revisited,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1173-1184, 09.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2010. "Money supply and capital accumulation on the transition path revisited," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 702, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bafile, Romina & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2011. "Firms’ Money Demand and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 29028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Nicola Giammaroli & Alessandro Piergallini, 2011.
"Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons,"
CEIS Research Paper
207, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2012. "Budgetary policies in a DSGE model with finite horizons," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 111-130.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," MPRA Paper 12650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schreiber, Sven, 2013. "(When) does money growth help to predict Euro-area inflation at low frequencies?," Discussion Papers 2013/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Balfoussia, Hiona & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Manthos D, 2011.
"The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited,"
32236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2011. "The theoretical framework of monetary policy revisited," Working Papers 138, Bank of Greece.
- Fabio Canova & Tobias Menz, 2010.
"Does Money Matter in Shaping Domestic Business Cycles? An International Investigation (with appendices),"
516, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabio Canova & Tobias Menz, 2009. "Does money matter in shaping domestic business cycles? An international investigation (with appendices)," Economics Working Papers 1242, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2010.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Saito, Makoto, 2012. "On the comparison of alternative specifications for money demand: The case of extremely low interest rate regimes in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 454-471.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.